The yoga break is here for you when you feel like it—anytime! As natural friends rooted in ancient traditions, Ayurveda and yoga complement our therapies as well as our ethos. Our yogic family covers an array of styles. We have a wonderful team of tutors who create a very special feeling in each class or private session. From planting inspirational seeds in people who have never tried any yoga before, to challenging the many professional tutors who visit us for their own practice, classes are carefully tailored to suit the yogis attending.
Each break is designed to be as unique as a yogi but all sharing some Scarlet magic. The break flows a little like a class: set your intention, deepen your practice and end with some final relaxation to seal in all you’ve learnt.
A three-night yoga break includes:
- Three-night stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning.
- Dinner on two evenings in our restaurant, or enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- An Ayurvedic consultation to uncover your dosha type
- A guided meditation to set your intention
- A Scarlet Journey: four hours to completely unwind including an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialties of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha.
- Three privately tutored 90-minute yoga sessions and group classes every morning
Yoga Breaks start from £964.50 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for three nights.
To give you an idea of how your personalised yoga break might work, here is our suggested itinerary:
Arrive in the afternoon to a guided meditation and intention setting.
Meet your yoga break host and check timetable as well as discuss any requirements.
Settle in and have a good night’s sleep.
8am – 9am: Group class, Vinyasa inspired.
Breakfast from the menu including fresh juices.
11.15 – 11.45: Ayurvedic consultation focussing on deeper understanding of dosha and appropriate postures to suit body type.
11.45 – 1.30: One to One session for Yin Yoga, working deeper into hip opening postures.
Time for lunch and relaxation.
3pm-4pm: Guided meditation concentrating on opening the heart chakra and feeling love.
Dinner and relaxation
8am – 9am: Group class, Ashtanga inspired.
Breakfast from the menu
10am -2pm: A Scarlet Journey to support yoga, include stretches and home-massage techniques.
Time for lunch.
4.30pm-6pm – Yin Yoga developing yesterdays practice.
8am – 9am: Group Class, Ashtanga one last time!
Breakfast from the menu
11am-12.30: Follow up class and discussion with tutors.
Enjoy the spa and some ‘final relaxation’.
Depart at your leisure