Essence of Scarlet Summer Break
Early summer is a wonderful time to visit the north Cornish coast: the crowds have not yet arrived, but the sunshine has. Take the opportunity to enjoy an indulgent two or three-night break complete with some of our favourite Scarlet experiences: a hot tub overlooking the beautiful Mawgan Porth beach below and an indulgent Scarlet Afternoon Tea.
- Two or three nights in one of our beautiful sea view rooms with a long leisurely breakfast each morning
- An indulgent Scarlet Afternoon Tea with a glass of fizz, with homemade scones and a selection of sandwiches and cakes
- A delicious three-course dinner in our candlelit restaurant on a night of your choice
- Anytime during your stay, enjoy a cliff top hot tub together, embracing the storms below from the steamy warmth of the hot tub
Available Sunday to Thursday between 2nd May and 23rd June 2016. Prices start from £360 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room on a two-night break.
Price includes a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a Scarlet Afternoon Tea with fizz on the afternoon of your choice and a cliff top hot tub.Call us
Taste of Spring Gourmet Break
Stay for two nights this spring and sample our favourite most flavourful foodie experiences with our Taste of the Spring gourmet break. This special break celebrates the amazing produce that our suppliers bring us each day: freshly caught seafood, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and locally reared meats.
- Arrive with us, settle into your sea view room and take your time to explore the Scarlet
- As the evening draws in, experience our five-course taster menu created by our chef Tom Hunter, primed from his favourite dishes using the best seasonal produce.
- To accompany the menu enjoy a selection of exceptional wines from small artisan producers, beautifully paired to complement each course of your meal.
- Awake the next day to a long, leisurely breakfast overlooking the spectacular North Cornish coast before maybe taking a stroll on the beach and exploring the Scarlet spa.
- Return to the Scarlet restaurant for another candlelit dinner and enjoy our daily changing three-course evening menu.
- After another night sleeping to the sounds of the sea, awake to another sumptuous Scarlet breakfast before returning home.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 20th March and 28th April 2016. Prices start from £370 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room for a two-night break.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a five-course tasting menu with welcome glass of fizz and wine flight and a three-course dinner.Call us
Vivid Spa Day Offer
Be revitalised on our new Vivid Spa Day. Begin by making the most of the contrasts in temperature in the Scarlet spa: the dry heat of our new sea view barrel sauna, the invigorating chill of the outdoor pool, the comforting warmth of the relaxation space and the soothing coolness of the indoor pool. Then experience a stunning cliff top hot tub overlooking the dramatic, stormy coastline of Mawgan Porth below. Before enjoying a 90-minute therapeutic massage tailored exactly to your needs on the day – to leave you feeling truly revived. We’ll also provide a deliciously healthy spa lunch which you can enjoy in your spa robes whilst overlooking the view below.
All for £145 per person.
• Use of the spa facilities including our beautiful natural outdoor reed-filtered pool, indoor pool, steam room and relaxation rooms
• An extended Short Journey: a 90-minute tailored therapeutic massage
• Luxurious cliff top hot tub overlooking the stormy seas below
• A delicious Scarlet Spa Lunch
For £145 per person
Subject to availability. Offer runs from Friday 29th January to Thursday 31st March 2016.Call the spa