Two-night Winter Warming Spa Break
Escape on a restorative two-night break fully embracing the contrast between the cold elements outside and the hot elements inside our lovely spa. Enjoy blissful night’s sleeping in your indulgent sea view bedroom, long, leisurely breakfasts, blustery walks on the cliff tops and plenty of nourishing spa treatments specially selected to renew your warmth.
- Arrive, slide into our beautiful copper tub together to wind you down and warm your bones – choose from a Seaweed Copper Tub to nourish and revitalise your skin, or a Serenity Copper Tub with the relaxing aromas of sandalwood and patchouli
- Moving into the evening enjoy a three-course evening meal by candle light in our restaurant.
- After a lazy breakfast, maybe explore the amazing cliff top walks along the south west coast path, cosy up by the fire or warm yourself in the Scarlet spa.
- In the afternoon, renew your warmth with a full body hot poultice massage each – a powerful treatment that uses hot, herb-filled poultices to massage away aches and pains and nourish your skin
- Relax into another night to sleep well with the sound of the sea.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 31st January to 18th March 2016. Prices start from £352.50 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a two-night break.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a copper tub bathing ritual to share, a full body hot poultice massage each, and a three-course dinner for two.Call us
Vivid Spa Day Offer
Be revitalised on our new Vivid Spa Day. Begin by making the most of the contrasts in temperature in the Scarlet spa: the dry heat of our new sea view barrel sauna, the invigorating chill of the outdoor pool, the comforting warmth of the relaxation space and the soothing coolness of the indoor pool. Then experience a stunning cliff top hot tub overlooking the dramatic, stormy coastline of Mawgan Porth below. Before enjoying a 90-minute therapeutic massage tailored exactly to your needs on the day – to leave you feeling truly revived. We’ll also provide a deliciously healthy spa lunch which you can enjoy in your spa robes whilst overlooking the view below.
All for £145 per person.
• Use of the spa facilities including our beautiful natural outdoor reed-filtered pool, indoor pool, steam room and relaxation rooms
• An extended Short Journey: a 90-minute tailored therapeutic massage
• Luxurious cliff top hot tub overlooking the stormy seas below
• A delicious Scarlet Spa Lunch
For £145 per person
Subject to availability. Offer runs from Friday 29th January to Thursday 31st March 2016.Call the spa
The Scarlet Restaurant is one of the best places in Cornwall to dine while watching the sun dip into the sea. Start your evening on the Retreat Terrace overlooking Mawgan Porth beach, enjoy a game of pool in the library, chill out in the bar and have dinner in our stunning sea and sunset view restaurant, either indoors or alfresco. Our menus change daily and with the seasons and feature the very best Cornish produce. Join us for an utterly relaxed and romantic evening.
Sunset Suppers are £37.00 for two courses and £44.50 for three courses, take a look at our sample Autumn menu to find out more.
Must be booked in advance by calling 01637 861 800
Sundown Spa and Dine
Join us for a day spa and experience one of Scarlet’s signature bathing rituals, the Rhassoul, and a champagne cliff top hot tub followed by a three course dinner. We’ll even throw in the taxi home* so you can utterly indulge.
In the Rhassoul you apply exfoliating salt and mineral-rich mud in your private rhassoul steam room. This opens your pores leaving your skin smooth and tingling and your muscles warm and unwound. From the warm, steamy cliff top hot tub you can watch the waves roll in on the beach below and enjoy a glass of fizz each. You also have use of the steam room, indoor pool and natural outdoor pool (which makes a perfect cold plunge!)
After your spa, we’ll serve you a three-course dinner in our stunning sea view restaurant followed by tea or coffee and petit fours. Also included is a taxi home (within a 6 mile radius).
£105pp. To book call 01637 861 800.
*Within a six mile radius.