Taste of Autumn Gourmet Break
Stay for two nights and sample our favourite most flavourful foodie experiences with our Taste of the Autumn gourmet break. This special break celebrates the amazing autumn produce that our suppliers bring us each day: freshly caught seafood, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and locally reared meats.
- Arrive with us, settle into your sea view room and take your time to explore the Scarlet
- As the evening draws in, experience our five-course taster menu created by our chef Tom Hunter, primed from his favourite dishes using the best seasonal produce.
- To accompany the menu enjoy a selection of exceptional wines from small artisan producers, beautifully paired to complement each course of your meal.
- Awake the next day to a long, leisurely breakfast overlooking the spectacular North Cornish coast before maybe taking a stroll on the beach and exploring the Scarlet spa.
- Return to the Scarlet restaurant for another candlelit dinner and enjoy our daily changing three-course evening menu.
- After another night sleeping to the sounds of the sea, awake to another sumptuous Scarlet breakfast before returning home.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 2nd October and 24th November 2016. Prices start from £370 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room for a two-night break.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a five-course tasting menu with welcome glass of fizz and wine flight and a three-course dinner.Call us
Vitality Spa Day
Welcome in Vitality for the summer months.
Relax, soak up some sun and dip in the outdoor pool. A cliff-top hot tub will enliven the senses and soothe away aches. Experience our anti-ageing facial, harnessing the power of seaweed it caring for drier skins or those wanting a more youthful glow. Marine anti-oxidants and essential minerals will support skin recovery allowing you to enjoy more time outside.
An Ayurvedic foot and lower leg Padabhyanga massage will refresh and invigorate tired legs, and taken outside you can listen to the waves below and absorb some essential vitamin D (if mother nature allows). A healthy lunch and plenty of time with us will give you all the benefits of a holiday in just a day!
- Full use of the indoor and outdoor spa facilities including steam room, cliff-top sauna, pools and relaxation areas
- An hour long anti-ageing facial
- A Padabhyanga foot and lower leg massage
- A healthy spa lunch
- A cliff-top hot tub
Available from 1st June to 30th September, £165pp.Call us