We want the Scarlet to be a complete escape for you, somewhere you can recharge your batteries and get away from the everyday. That is why we offer complimentary spa classes for our guests – as either a new experience for you to try, or a chance to practice your daily yoga routine.
10 reasons to try the Scarlet’s complimentary yoga sessions:
- Our intimate classes are warm and welcoming – perfect for nervous first timers, beginners and improvers.
- You don’t need to bring any equipment. Just wear comfortable clothes you can move in.
- Through the practice of yoga, you can become more aware of the interconnectedness between our emotional, mental and physical states.
- You’re likely to feel better physically and mentally after just one of our yoga sessions.
- Our yoga teachers are an inspiring bunch and plenty of visitors to our free classes go onto regular yoga practice. Daily or even weekly sessions of yoga can have a significant impact on your wellbeing, helping you to develop a well-toned and stronger body and improve your vitality, metabolic rate and overall health.
- Our classes offer a gentle and accessible introduction to the practices of yoga and meditation, and can help you establish good long term habits. Yoga and meditation combined can help to relieve ailments such as diabetes, blood pressure, digestive problems, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, and heart problems.
- According to medical scientists, yoga therapy can encourage greater balance in the nervous and endocrine systems, which directly influences all the other systems and organs of the body.
- Yoga acts both as a curative and preventive therapy. The very essence of yoga lies in attaining mental peace, improved concentration powers, a relaxed state of living and harmony in relationships.
- Many activities and workouts can get our bodies in shape and toned, but yoga provides much more than just a workout. Holding yoga postures actually wrings toxins out of our body and the yogi breathing infuses the body with energy.
- The stunning sea view from our yoga studio adds another dimension to the cleansing benefits of a session. There’s something calming and renewing about watching the waves roll in and out.
- Yoga teaches us how to focus on breathing, which can result in us looking and feeling younger. It improves our athletic performance too.
Sarah Leigh-Evans, a regular attendee at our complimentary yoga classes says:
“I find that not only do the classes give me wonderful physical workout, they also provide me with a completely different outlook on life.
“It doesn’t matter how tired I may be going into class, I always look forward to it and I come out a changed person when the session ends. I feel refreshed and renewed, like every cell in my body is sparkling.”
For more information on the complimentary yoga classes we offer please see our spa classes schedule.