Your mum deserves to be spoilt on Mother’s Day, and there is no better thank you than some time at the Scarlet. Here are six different ideas to pamper your loving mum this Mothering Sunday:
- Gather the whole family together for a feast of sharing platters at the Scarlet restaurant. We have created a sharing taster menu designed especially for the occasion to give you a real sense of a family feast: local seafood and charcuterie, roasted pork with creamy risotto, and treacle tart and chocolate mousse to finish. For that added sense of celebration, the lovely Kaj will also be playing a live acoustic set to accompany you.
- Treat her to some tender loving care at the Scarlet spa – one of our facials and hand treatments could be perfect
- To really earn yourself some brownie points give her a Scarlet room with a view – we even have twin rooms available so you can join her
- Celebrate with our Champagne Afternoon Tea including homemade scones, finger sandwiches and a glass of our finest fizz
- For something extra special, enjoy our Tregothnan Tea Package together: two nights at the Scarlet, a private tour of Tregothnan estate and a luxurious Scarlet High Tea
- Alternatively, delight her with a Scarlet gift voucher personalised and tailored to her
For any of these ideas, please call us on 01637 861800 to discuss.