Rather than practising harsh abstinence in the colder early months of the year, give yourself and your relationship a little love and attention. Come to the Scarlet to develop, nurture or rekindle your beautiful relationship: indulge in delicious food and artisan wines, experience restorative spa treatments and enjoy the calming and reviving nature of the beautiful north coast.
- Indulge in two nights in one of our beautiful sea view rooms with a sumptuous three-course breakfast each morning
- On a night of your choice enjoy a five-course tasting menu created by our chef, Tom Hunter, with each course paired with a selection of exceptional wines from small artisan producers to compliment each course of your meal
- During your stay experience a cliff top hot tub: soak your cares away in the steaming hot waters whilst you take in the stunning views of the Atlantic below.
- Make the most of restorative properties of the Scarlet spa: plunge into the indoor pool, relax in the dry heat of the sea view barrel sauna and breathe in the steam in the steam room.
- Finally, enjoy a True Scarlet Facial each: an hour-long facial therapy also including a hand treatment using a mix of citrus, pomegranate, rosemary and basil to leave your skin feeling refreshed and luminous.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 31st January – 29th March 2018. Prices start from £435 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a five-course tasting menu with wine flight, a true facial each and a cliff top hot tub.