Feed hungry skin with an Honest Sensory Massage and Facial and see the difference a feast of pure, raw and organic essential seed oils can make to your complexion.
This treatment, designed by our spa therapies manager, Milena Siejka-Domanska, stimulates all your senses and includes massage of the facial marma points to remove trapped tension. The depth of this sensory facial can trigger deep cleansing and nourishing results as the treatment flows throughout your body, reaching into your mind, spirit and emotions.
The benefits of an Honest Sensory Massage and Facial:
- Skin that will look and feel beautifully cleansed, nourished and revitalised.
- Skin deeply enriched with pure organic antioxidants and nutrients without compromising the skin’s delicate protective top layer.
- A grounding feeling, opening a space to reconnect with your body so time can slow to its proper pace enabling wider perspective and opening of creative channels.
- A clearer mind, a cleansed emotional state and revitalised senses.
We chose Natural Wisdom skincare products for this extraordinary treatment, because their products are made from ingredients that are:
- Cold extracted to maximise and protect the powerful antioxidants and rich nutrients naturally abundant within the seed oils.
- Certified organic and food grade to guarantee the best possible quality and potency.
- 100% free from toxins and cheap, weak fillers that many skincare brands use to bulk out their cleansers, moisturisers and oils.
So, this sensory massage and facial won’t subject your skin to the usual alcohol, wax emulsifiers, mineral oils, artificial feel enhancers, formaldyhyde, parabens, animal ingredients or gluten.
This means that the antioxidants and nutrients are free to penetrate deeply into the skin leaving you with a vibrantly healthy and well nourished complexion.
Why food grade for your skin?
Our skin is our largest organ and excreting gland. It is the outside of our inside and it displays both our health and vitality for all the world to see. It warms us, cools us, protects us and holds us together. Our skin deserves the same care we give to our diet. We don’t eat synthetic food so neither should our skin.
Who would benefit from an Honest Sensory Massage and Facial?
- Low mood
- Fatigued or lack lustre skin
- Vitamin deficiency
What does the treatment involve?
- A 15-minute consultation with your therapist that tailors your treatment to you and includes a foot soak and a refreshing, detoxifying fruit juice.
- Nourishing and relaxing foot ritual.
- Aromatic inhalation bowl to cleanse your senses.
- Unlocking dry back massage to release tension and promote energetic renewal.
- Cleanse of face and décolleté followed by hot towels to open the pores.
- Exfoliation with Vitamin C polish to smooth and rejuvenate.
- Antioxidant oil facial massage to nourish and replenish.
- Aloe vera gel face mask to soften and hydrate.
- Cucumber slice eye mask to reduce congestion.
- Head, hand or foot massage to complete a perfect experience and leave you feeling energetically renewed.
- Moisturise to further enrich the skin with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Gentle finishing neck and foot stretch to bring you gently back into the world.
Honest, the Scarlet Sensory Massage and Facial is £110 for 90 minutes of treatment time, to find our more please see our spa treatments menu.
To book call our spa team on 01637 861 861.