Three and Four Night Spa Breaks
With prices for three nights starting from £580 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
You choose when to have your Scarlet Journey throughout your stay:
- Enjoy it at the beginning of your stay to get you into the frame of mind you want for the rest of your break: deeply relaxed and zen-like or stimulated and invigorated.
- In the middle of your stay: once you’ve explored Scarlet and the local area enjoy some time alone to contemplate, slow down and reconnect with yourself.
- Or take your Scarlet journey at the end of your stay, to prepare you for going home and back to normal life completely refreshed.
You can experience a three or four-night spa break alone, with a friend, or as a couple.
As a couple you could take a couples journey to really reconnect with each other, or separate journeys so that you can focus on yourselves. Choose a Rediscover Each Other couples journey and have a massage lesson so you can both take your skills home with you and re-create your Scarlet experience together at home.
Three nights start from £580 per person and four nights start from £685 person, both based on two people sharing a just right room for three nights, this means our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite Pai products to take home and continue to love your bump
- A three-course evening meal by candle light in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
Our ultimate babymoon break is available from £592.50 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
With a team of talented yoga tutors we can create a yoga break just for you. Our Ayurvedic interest is a lovely complement to yoga and supports your practice during your stay and when you return home.
Just let us have a short phone conversation to find out what style of yoga would suit, what new things you’d like to try and what asanas you’d like to work on and let us arrange the rest.
A three-night yoga break includes:
- Three-nights stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning
- Two dinners including one hosted by your yoga tutor
- One Ayurvedic consultation per person
- Three private yoga sessions of 90 minutes each
- One guided meditation session
- One four-hour Spa Journey including bathing ritual and massage tailored to you
- Complimentary yoga classes every morning
With prices starting from £795 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.
Each escape is different, genuinely personal and designed to get mind and body back on track. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda and of our specialist team of therapists, we’ll create your escape with the ancient Indian philosophy of wellness in mind. Calm your mind, help you cope with the pace of life or simply refresh your spirit, your continued wellbeing will be supported through- out your stay and beyond.
A three-night wellbeing escape includes
- Three-night stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning.
- Dinner each evening in our restaurant, or enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- Pre-arrival consultation
- A Scarlet Journey: four hours to completely unwind including an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialities of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha type, your body and mind constitution.
- Two privately tutored activity sessions of your choice: this could be Nordic walking, a yoga workshop, surfing lesson, meditation, we’ll find the activity and tutor to suit your needs (you can choose difference activities for each session).
- 90 minutes of treatment time to follow on from the therapeutic benefits you’ve begun to discover.
- Before you leave you will have a final session with your spa therapist to discuss tips to take home with you to continue your journey of recovery.
Escapes start from £930 per person based on two people sharing a room for three nights. For more information take a look at our suggested itinerary here or contact us on 01637 861 861 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.