The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite products to take home
- A three-course evening meal by candlelight in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
Our ultimate babymoon break is available from £715 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
*Please note that massage and yoga are suitable from 14 weeks, during earlier stages in pregnancy we can tailor make your break with more suitable treatments. To take the best care of you, we’d like to know all about you before you arrive so please let us know if you have any requests or concerns. Post-natal babymoons are very welcome too!
More about your pregnancy spa journey
Created in collaboration with organic skincare experts Pai, our pregnancy journeys combine carefully crafted spa experiences to calm and support you during your pregnancy with the gentlest, purest organic Pai products, specially formulated to restore balance to sensitive and hormonal skin. One of our pregnancy specialist therapists will spend time talking to you to design a journey perfectly suited to you and your pregnancy. The journey includes:
- A gentle full body scrub to remove dead skin, leaving the skin soft, smooth and revitalised
- A guided meditation to calm your mind and allow you to relax into your treatment time
Then choose from:
- A massage to relax muscles, improve posture, reduce oedema and to alleviate aches and pains,
- A body wrap to nourish your beautiful bump,
- A warm oil scalp massage to calm and soothe neck and scalp muscles,
- Facial therapy to revitalise and tone or a facial massage to leave the skin feeling plump.
Combine as many or as few elements as you’d like.