The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite Pai products to take home
- A three-course evening meal by candle light in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
Our ultimate babymoon break is available from £694.50 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.Book online
*Please note that massage and yoga is suitable from 14 weeks, during earlier stages in pregnancy we can tailor make your break with more suitable treatments. To take the best care of you, we’d like to know all about you before you arrive so please let us know if you have any requests or concerns. Post-natal babymoons are very welcome too!
More about your pregnancy spa journey
Created in collaboration with organic skincare experts Pai, our pregnancy journeys combine carefully crafted spa experiences to calm and support you during your pregnancy with the gentlest, purest organic Pai products, specially formulated to restore balance to sensitive and hormonal skin. One of our pregnancy specialist therapists will spend time talking to you to design a journey perfectly suited to you and your pregnancy. The journey includes:
- A gentle full body scrub to remove dead skin, leaving the skin soft, smooth and revitalised
- A guided meditation to calm your mind and allow you to relax into your treatment time
Then choose from:
- A massage to relax muscles, improve posture, reduce oedema and to alleviate aches and pains,
- A body wrap to nourish your beautiful bump,
- A warm oil scalp massage to calm and soothe neck and scalp muscles,
- Facial therapy to revitalise and tone or a facial massage to leave the skin feeling plump.
Combine as many or as few elements as you’d like.
We’re offering six lucky mums-to-be a beautiful handmade maternity changing bag designed by local Cornish midwife, Marie Louise Maternity, free with our babymoon packages.
The first six Babymoon bookings will receive a limited edition maternity changing bag, pre-packed with hospital essentials such a organic baby wear and luxury padded changing mat, worth over £245.
All you have to do is simply book one of our special three-night Babymoon breaks and you will receive your bag, pre-packed with all your maternity essentials, in your room on arrival – the perfect way to start your babymoon.
Also during your break you can have an individual consultation with Senior Midwife Marie Louise to go over any concerns or questions you may have – to help put you at ease and put any troubles at bay.Find out more