The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite products to take home
- A three-course evening meal by candlelight in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
The Scarlet Spa is open, but is working in a different way to keep everyone safe. Elements of the spa now need to be reserved once you’ve arrived at the Scarlet. Please see our Covid-19 update page for the full information.
Our ultimate babymoon break is available until 20th December 2020 from £744 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room. Solo traveller prices are available on request.
*Please note that massage and yoga are suitable from 14 weeks, during earlier stages in pregnancy we can tailor make your break with more suitable treatments. To take the best care of you, we’d like to know all about you before you arrive so please let us know if you have any requests or concerns. Post-natal babymoons are very welcome too!
More about your pregnancy spa journey
For mums-to-be from 13-40 weeks, crafted with specialists and unique to you.
Your Pregnancy Journey combines carefully crafted spa experiences to calm and support you with the gentlest, purest products chosen to restore balance to sensitive and hormonal skin.
Our pregnancy specialist therapists will spend time talking with you to design a journey perfectly suited to you, harnessing the wisdom of doulas, prenatal yoga tutors and a whole host of mums. With an in-depth understanding of the changes and wonders your body is performing, we’ll be able to ensure your comfort and create some magical time for you to enjoy your pregnancy with your growing baby.
- During the 1st trimester; the time to let your body be. Enjoy a soothing hand or foot ritual, or add brightness with a facial.
- During the 2nd and 3rd trimester; care for yourself and your bump, embrace massage and exfoliation with a Pregnancy Journey, Short Journey or any treatments also safe during the 1st trimester. We’ll happily adjust the temperature of the Cliff Top Hot Tub or “Bump, Salts and Polish” Copper Tub, we do need to know in advance to make the change.
- Throughout your whole pregnancy explore some downtime in our meditation room, light and deep relaxation areas, swimming pool and gardens.