Spa Break Packages
All these packages are best booked over the phone with our team who can talk you through everything that is included, please call +44 (0)1637 861 861 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
You choose when to have your Scarlet Journey throughout your stay:
- Enjoy it at the beginning of your stay to get you into the frame of mind you want for the rest of your break: deeply relaxed and zen-like or stimulated and invigorated.
- In the middle of your stay: once you’ve explored Scarlet and the local area enjoy some time alone to contemplate, slow down and reconnect with yourself.
- Or take your Scarlet journey at the end of your stay, to prepare you for going home and back to normal life completely refreshed.
You can experience a three or four-night spa break alone, with a friend, or as a couple.
As a couple you could take a couples journey to really reconnect with each other, or separate journeys so that you can focus on yourselves. Choose a Rediscover Each Other couples journey and have a massage lesson so you can both take your skills home with you and re-create your Scarlet experience together at home.
With prices starting from £520 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
We have created a set of personalised Ayurvedic Wellbeing Escapes to get the mind and body back on track. Teaming up with Ayurvedic brand Tri-Dosha, the Scarlet Spa introduces four targeted Escapes, created in line with the ancient Indian philosophy of wellness that aim to help people deal with the demands of today’s fast-paced world. Escapes start from £880 per person based on two people sharing a room.
The Scarlet Escapes include:
- Sleep easy – Understand the body’s natural night time rhythms and find the way to a stress-free slumber.
- Grow gracefully – Learn to love your body, whatever your age, and to embrace growing older with a smile.
- Stress soother – Eliminate the stresses of modern life and get the body back on an even keel.
- Vitality boost – Cleanse the body on the inside and out with the guidance of a lifestyle and meal planner, which will yield a more energised, lighter, happier you.
With a team of talented yoga tutors we can create a yoga break just for you. Our Ayurvedic interest is a lovely complement to yoga and supports your practice during your stay and when you return home.
Just let us have a short phone conversation to find out what style of yoga would suit, what new things you’d like to try and what asanas you’d like to work on and let us arrange the rest.
A three-night yoga break includes:
- Three-nights stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning
- Two dinners including one hosted by your yoga tutor
- One Ayurvedic consultation per person
- Three private yoga sessions of 90 minutes each
- One guided meditation session
- One four-hour Spa Journey including bathing ritual and massage tailored to you
- Complimentary yoga classes every morning
With prices starting from £760 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.
Enjoy a three-night stay to nurture yourself, your partner and your bump. The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite Pai products to take home and continue to love your bump
- A three-course evening meal by candle light in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
With prices starting from £650 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break