What’s on this Winter in Cornwall
There’s an eclectic mix of entertainment to be found in Cornwall during Autumn from bellyboarding to film festivals. Here are some of our favourites for you to choose from:
Ice Skating at the Eden Project, until 19th February 2017
Keep the festive magic alive with a spin around the Eden projects ice skating rink. You can always warm up in the Mediterranean biome afterwards!
Mixed Modern and Contemporary Art, 6th – 27th March 2017
A specially curated selection of St Ives Modern, Modern British and Contemporary Art at the Belgrave Gallery in St Ives.
Truro City of Lights, 23rd November 2017
A dazzling procession of giant handmade wicker and tissue lanterns floating through the streets of Truro accompanied by samba, brass bands, pipes and drums.
Bedruthan’s Christmas Craft Fair, 25th – 26th November 2017
Shop for gifts, meet artisans from across the south west and try your hand at creative craft workshops at our sister hotel’s Christmas Craft Fair.
Padstow Christmas Festival, 7th – 10th December 2017
The final foodie festival of the year, and arguably the best. Over 100 food and drink stalls from across the south west gather in the beautiful harbour town of Padstow so you can taste and buy their wares. There’s also a spectacular firework display, demonstrations from top chefs, and entertainment throughout the weekend.
Two-night Winter Warming Spa Break
Escape on a restorative two-night break fully embracing the contrast between the cold elements outside and the hot elements inside our lovely spa. Enjoy blissful night’s sleeping in your indulgent sea view bedroom, long, leisurely breakfasts, blustery walks on the cliff tops and plenty of nourishing spa treatments specially selected to renew your warmth.
- Arrive, slide into our beautiful copper tub together to wind you down and warm your bones – choose from a Seaweed Copper Tub to nourish and revitalise your skin, or a Serenity Copper Tub with the relaxing aromas of sandalwood and patchouli
- Moving into the evening enjoy a three-course evening meal by candle light in our restaurant.
- After a lazy breakfast, maybe explore the amazing cliff top walks along the south west coast path, cosy up by the fire or warm yourself in the Scarlet spa.
- In the afternoon, renew your warmth with a full body hot poultice massage each – a powerful treatment that uses hot, herb-filled poultices to massage away aches and pains and nourish your skin
- Relax into another night to sleep well with the sound of the sea.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 29th January and 30th March 2017. Prices start from £382.50 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a two-night break.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, a copper tub bathing ritual to share, a full body hot poultice massage each, and a three-course dinner for two.Call us