Each escape is different, genuinely personal and designed to get mind and body back on track. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda and of our specialist team of therapists, we’ll create your escape with the ancient Indian philosophy of wellness in mind. Calm your mind, develop your capability to cope with the pace of life or simply refresh your spirit; we will support your continued wellbeing throughout your stay and beyond.
A three-night wellbeing escape includes:
- Three-night stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning.
- Dinner each evening and a healthy spa lunch on one day, in our restaurant, or enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- A cliff top hot tub.
- A Scarlet Journey: four hours to completely unwind during an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, a guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialities of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha type, your body and mind constitution
- Two privately tutored activity sessions of your choice: this could be Nordic walking, a yoga workshop, beach fitness, a surfing lesson, meditation – we’ll find the activity and tutor to suit your needs (you can choose difference activities for each session).
- 90 minutes of treatment time to follow on from the therapeutic benefits you’ve begun to discover.
- A pre-arrival consultation, lifestyle consultation during your stay and some selected products to continue your wellbeing after your stay.
- Before you leave you will have a final session with your spa therapist to discuss tips to take home with you to continue your journey of recovery.
Escapes start from £1,122 per person based on two people sharing a room for three nights. For more information take a look at our suggested itinerary here or contact us on 01637 861 861 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We’ll arrange a telephone consultation in advance to understand what you need and what you’d like your escape to do for you and what has motivated you to book your break.
On your arrival, everything will be ready for you and all you’ll need to do is check in and let us do the rest. To settle you and talk through your programme, you’ll be shown around the hotel and spa so you can fully enjoy the facilities during your stay.
We’ll treat you to a foot scrub and soak so you can begin to make yourself at home, then admire the view and breath in the air in a cliff top hot tub.
Your therapy time begins after a good nights sleep, with a Scarlet Journey on day one: four hours to completely unwind including an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialities of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha type, your body and mind constitution.
Later on in the day you’ll be able to indulge your wellbeing with a specially selected activity or class—perhaps a meditation session to balance your mind, or a surf lesson or ballet class. Dinner to finish your first day and then to sleep in luxurious organic cotton sheets to the sound of the waves below.
On day two, 90 minutes of treatment time: follow on from the therapeutic benefits you’ve begun to discover. Ayurveda offers many routes to restore your balance. A healthy spa lunch to follow as you gaze out to sea.
In the afternoon, a second activity session. Follow up from the day before to perfect your chosen venture, or to try something new. A further time to talk and let go. Your therapist will give you selected products to continue your wellbeing at home. Dinner and a well-deserved sleep.
On your last day you will have a final session with your spa therapist to discuss tips to take home with you to continue your journey of recovery. As well as a carefully crafted programme, there will be plenty of time to feed your wellbeing while you’re here. We can recommend some more personal options but will encourage: a dip in the outdoor pool whatever the weather, time in our meditation room with a guided yoga nidra, inspiring books and journals, the perfect herbal tea and time spent snuggled in a cosy blanket.