Each escape is different, genuinely personal and designed to get mind and body back on track. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda and of our specialist team of therapists, we’ll create your escape with the ancient Indian philosophy of wellness in mind. Calm your mind, develop your capability to cope with the pace of life or simply refresh your spirit; we will support your continued wellbeing throughout your stay and beyond.
A three-night wellbeing escape includes:
- Three-night stay in a sea view room with breakfast each morning.
- Dinner each evening in our restaurant or enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
- A cliff top hot tub session.
- A Scarlet Journey: four hours to completely unwind during an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, a guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialities of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha type, your body and mind constitution
- Two privately tutored activity sessions of your choice to inspire your wellbeing: this could be a wellness workshop for inspiration, nutrition or meditation tips, mindful movement practice such as yoga, pilates, tai chi or somatics; outdoor fitness, a surfing lesson, dance tuition or guided relaxation. We’ll find the activity and tutor to suit your needs (you can choose a different activity for each session).
- 90 minutes of treatment time to follow on from the therapeutic benefits you’ve begun to discover.
- Before you leave, we will offer you some homecare recommendations, plus you’ll take with you some selected products to continue your wellbeing after your stay.
We’ll arrange a telephone consultation in advance to understand what you need and what you’d like your escape to do for you and what has motivated you to book your break.
On your arrival, everything will be ready for you and all you’ll need to do is check in and let us do the rest.
You’ll meet with your spa host who will give you a guided tour of the spa, run through your programme and set your intentions for your stay. Afterwards, you can admire the ocean view and breathe in the sea air in a cliff top hot tub.
Your therapy time begins after a good night’s sleep, with a Scarlet Journey on day one: four hours to completely unwind including an individual consultation, a bathing ritual, guided meditation, a therapeutic massage and deep relaxation recovery time. We’ll match the specialities of your therapists to your Ayurvedic dosha type, your body and mind constitution. A healthy spa lunch will follow, as you gaze out to sea.
Later on in the day you’ll be able to indulge your wellbeing with a specially selected activity or class—perhaps a meditation session to balance your mind, or a surf lesson or ballet class. Dinner to finish your first day and then time to sleep in luxurious organic cotton sheets to the sound of the waves below.
On day two, 90 minutes of treatment time: follow on from the therapeutic benefits you’ve begun to discover. Ayurveda offers many routes to restore your balance.
In the afternoon after another nourishing lunch, there will be a second activity session. Follow up from the day before to perfect your chosen venture, or to try something new to inspire your soul. Dinner and a well-deserved sleep.
On your last day you will have a final session to discuss tips to take home with you to continue your journey of recovery. As well as a carefully crafted programme, there will be plenty of time to feed your wellbeing while you’re here. We can recommend some more personal options but will encourage: a dip in the outdoor pool whatever the weather, time in our meditation room with a guided yoga nidra, inspiring books and journals, the perfect herbal tea and time spent snuggled in a cosy blanket.
The Wellbeing escape is available until 20th December 2020 and starts from £2349 based on two people sharing a room for three nights. For more information take a look at our suggested itinerary here or contact us on 01637 861 861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.