With prices for three nights starting from £1269.00, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
- Bed and breakfast for three nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
You choose when to have your Scarlet Journey throughout your stay:
- Enjoy it at the beginning of your stay to get you into the frame of mind you want for the rest of your break: deeply relaxed and zen-like or stimulated and invigorated.
- In the middle of your stay: once you’ve explored Scarlet and the local area enjoy some time alone to contemplate, slow down and reconnect with yourself.
- Or take your Scarlet journey at the end of your stay, to prepare you for going home and back to normal life completely refreshed.
You can experience your spa break alone, with a friend, or as a couple.
As a couple you could take a couples journey to really reconnect with each other, or separate journeys so that you can focus on yourselves. Choose a Rediscover Each Other couples journey and have a massage lesson so you can both take your skills home with you and re-create your Scarlet experience together at home.
The Scarlet Spa is open, but is working in a different way to keep everyone safe. Elements of the spa now need to be reserved once you’ve arrived at the Scarlet. Please see our Covid-19 update page for the full information.
Prices for three nights start from £1269.00, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Prices include a three-night stay, breakfast each morning, three-course dinner on two nights and a four-hour Scarlet spa journey.