Three and Four Night Spa Breaks
With prices for three nights starting from £550 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
You choose when to have your Scarlet Journey throughout your stay:
- Enjoy it at the beginning of your stay to get you into the frame of mind you want for the rest of your break: deeply relaxed and zen-like or stimulated and invigorated.
- In the middle of your stay: once you’ve explored Scarlet and the local area enjoy some time alone to contemplate, slow down and reconnect with yourself.
- Or take your Scarlet journey at the end of your stay, to prepare you for going home and back to normal life completely refreshed.
You can experience a three or four-night spa break alone, with a friend, or as a couple.
As a couple you could take a couples journey to really reconnect with each other, or separate journeys so that you can focus on yourselves. Choose a Rediscover Each Other couples journey and have a massage lesson so you can both take your skills home with you and re-create your Scarlet experience together at home.
Prices start from £550 per person based on two people sharing a just right room for three nights, this means our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet.
Vitality Day Spa Offer
Welcome in Vitality for the summer months.
Relax, soak up some sun and dip in the outdoor pool. A cliff-top hot tub will enliven the senses and soothe away aches. Experience our anti-ageing facial, harnessing the power of seaweed it caring for drier skins or those wanting a more youthful glow. Marine anti-oxidants and essential minerals will support skin recovery allowing you to enjoy more time outside.
An Ayurvedic foot and lower leg Padabhyanga massage will refresh and invigorate tired legs, and taken outside you can listen to the waves below and absorb some essential vitamin D (if mother nature allows). A healthy lunch and plenty of time with us will give you all the benefits of a holiday in just a day!
- Full use of the indoor and outdoor spa facilities including steam room, cliff-top sauna, pools and relaxation areas
- An hour long anti-ageing facial
- A Padabhyanga foot and lower leg massage
- A healthy spa lunch
- A cliff-top hot tub
Available from 1st June to 30th September, £165pp.Call us