Retreat to the Scarlet this Autumn and Winter and explore the power of our spa in encouraging relaxation to ease you into a deep, restful sleep. Experience the calming effects of our Copper Tub bathing ritual, a Sarvanga full body massage and a Padabhyanga lower leg and foot massage on this two-night break.
- Arrive at the Scarlet settle into your beautiful sea view room where gifts await you to promote sound sleep
- Make your way down to the spa and bathe in your Copper Tub, experiencing the Calm, Oil and Scrub treatment: luxurious lavender, jasmine and rosewood oils couples with a granular salt scrub. Leave everyday behind and float yourself off to a deluxe calm
- Later retreat to the Scarlet restaurant to enjoy a delicious three-course evening meal by candlelight
- The following morning, take in a leisurely breakfast with views over the Atlantic
- Return to the spa for your Sarvanga abhyanga massage (90 minutes). The particular pace, positions and warmed herbal oils are designed to replenish and enable you to break free from mental overactivity, exhaustion and fatigue to find that well deserved good night’s sleep
- Later, continue the relaxation with an in-room Padabhyanga lower leg and foot massage to improve circulation and increase energy
- Continue to make the most of the privacy of your sea view room and enjoy your three-course dinner with room service
- Sleep well to the sound of the sea and consider taking breakfast in bed for a final relaxing indulgence
Available Sunday to Thursday between 7th October – 21st December 2018.
Prices start from £622 per person 7th – 1st November and £552 per person 4th November – 21st December 2018, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, dinner on both evenings, in room gifts, Copper Tub experience, Sarvanga Massage and Padabhyanga.