Retreat to the Scarlet this Autumn and Winter and explore the power of our spa in encouraging relaxation to ease you into a deep, restful sleep. Experience the calming effects of our Copper Tub bathing ritual, a Sarvanga full body massage and a Padabhyanga lower leg and foot massage on this two-night break.
- Arrive at the Scarlet and settle into your beautiful sea view room where gifts await you to promote sound sleep.
- Make your way down to the spa and to bathe in your Copper Tub, experiencing the Calm, Oil and Scrub treatment: luxurious lavender, jasmine and rosewood oils couples with a granular salt scrub.
- Later retreat to the Scarlet restaurant to enjoy a delicious three-course evening meal by candlelight, before your first night of blissful sleep.
- Wake the next morning and take in a leisurely breakfast with views over the Atlantic.
- Return to the spa for your Sarvanga abhyanga massage – 90 minutes of a sumptuous full body massage treatment with warmed herbal oils designed to replenish and reinvigorate you.
- Afterwards, continue to enjoy the benefits of the Scarlet spa in the cedar barrel sauna, indoor pool and steam room.
- Later, continue the relaxation with an in-room Padabhyanga lower leg and foot massage to improve circulation and increase energy.
- Continue to make the most of the privacy of your sea view room and enjoy your three-course dinner with room service.
- Sleep well to the sound of the sea and consider taking breakfast in bed for a final relaxing indulgence.
Available Sunday to Thursday between 1st October – 21st December 2017. Prices start from £592 per person 1st – 26th October and £522 per person 29th October – 21st December 2017, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, dinner on both evenings, in room gifts, Copper Tub experience, Sarvanga Massage and Padabhyanga.Call us