The festive period is a time for slowing down. Walks on quiet beaches, long days of let-go relaxation, unrushed evenings of good food. Make the most of these slower days with four nights amongst the hushed Cornish clifftops. Unwind with use of Scarlet Spa including either a clifftop hot tub or copper tub treatment. And let yourself enjoy Scarlet Restaurant‘s flavourful dishes, including Head Chef Craig Davies’s seven-course taster menu. Scarlet Christmas also includes a selected gift from us delivered to your room each night and a food hamper for the journey home.
Four night stay for two people
- Clifftop hot tub or copper tub bathing treatment
- Use of Scarlet Spa facilities: indoor pool, outdoor natural reed pool, clifftop sauna and steam room
- Morning wellbeing and movement classes
- Selected gift from the Scarlet delivered to your room each night
- Luxury hamper to take home with you
From Scarlet Restaurant:
Breakfast included each morning
Sweet treat served each afternoon
- Scarlet Christmas begins with a warm welcome, informal canapés and fizz (if Covid restrictions remain, we’ll bring this to your room)
- Then, a night of culinary exploration: Chef Craig Davies’s seven-course tasting menu, served with paired wines
- An intimate, calm Christmas Eve with a candlelit three-course dinner at the Scarlet Restaurant
- Begin with cheer: a Buck’s Fizz breakfast served in our sea-view restaurant
- The main event: four-course Christmas Lunch with paired wines
- Something light from the kitchen for dinner
- Opt for a later Boxing Day Brunch instead of breakfast if you’d prefer a leisurely lie-in
- Another night’s relaxed eating with a three-course candlelit dinner
Prices start from £2540 based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a four-night break. T&Cs apply, subject to availability. Solo traveller pricing available on request.
Covid-19: Please note that subject to government guidelines, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change. To ensure social distancing, session times within some parts of the Scarlet Spa now need to be booked on arrival. For the latest updates, please see our Covid-19 page. By Christmas, hopefully things will be closer to normal — but there may still be some changes.
Scarlet Christmas Terms and Conditions
Scarlet Christmas can be booked for four-night stays between 23rd of December and 27th of December 2021.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, with the remainder payable on departure.
Strictly subject to availability.
Includes use of the Scarlet Spa’s swimming pools, steam room and sauna. Includes access to the Scarlet’s complimentary wellbeing classes, subject to availability.
Includes a shared clifftop hot tub session (30 minutes) or a shared copper tub bathe (45 minutes).
Includes canapés and fizz on the 23rd of December.
Includes a seven-course tasting menu with paired wines on the 23rd of December.
Includes a three-course dinner at Scarlet Restaurant on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
Includes Buck’s Fizz breakfast, four-course Christmas Day Lunch with paired wines and a light dinner on the 25th of December.
Includes breakfast each morning (on Boxing Day, can be swapped for a later brunch).
Includes a select gift from the Scarlet each night.
Includes a food hamper for the journey home.
Includes a sweet treat each afternoon.
The Scarlet is an adults-only hotel.
Our full Terms and Conditions can be read here.