Restaurant Team Leader
We are looking for a Restaurant Team Leader to lead our fabulous team and help support our Restaurant Managers.
Our F&B Team Leaders ensure the cheerful and professional delivery of our food and beverage service to the required standards for the Wild Café, Scarlet and Herring restaurants on a daily basis by inspiring and enabling the team and leading by example.
We are looking for someone who is experienced but also willing to learn, is self-motivated, works in a clean and tidy manner and is able to help lead our team.
With potential for up to 800 covers throughout the day, including children, during busy seasons, this role is for the driven and not the faint hearted!
You must be passionate about delivering consistent, impeccable service and hospitality to our guests whilst reflecting our relaxed approach.
2 years previous supervisory
Excellent communication and written skills
Ability to self-direct workload
Ability to hold to account & take responsibility
Demonstrable ability to lead by example
Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- £22,250 per annum
- £1,000 retention bonus
- Permanent contract up to 40 hours per week, including days, evenings and weekends
- Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
- 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
- A team based and highly supportive work family
- Discounted services at The Scarlet and Bedruthan