Head to the quiet Cornish coastline for time to reflect as the years change
30th December to 2nd January
This year, New Year at the Scarlet is more private and intimate. However, each day still brings plenty to celebrate. The Scarlet’s kitchen is cooking up something special for each night, while our sommeliers and barmen are already thinking about what they’ll be serving up.
A relaxed New Year’s at the Scarlet
A peaceful New Year’s near to the wide Atlantic…
- Three nights in a beautiful Scarlet room with stunning sea views
- Use of the Scarlet Spa’s light relax, bromine-filtered indoor pool, natural outdoor pool, clifftop barrel sauna and eucalyptus steam room.
- An included soak in our clifftop hot tub or copper tub.
It’s not a festive celebration without good food
Fine selections of fresh Cornish food…
- Long, leisurely breakfasts each morning in the Scarlet Restaurant (or maybe in bed if you’d prefer)
- Afternoon treat served each day
- Dinner each evening, each night’s eating a little different
New Year’s Eve at the Scarlet
Food, fizz and fireworks…
- Canapés served in your room
- Scarlet tasting dinner with paired wines for each course
- Champagne served in your room just before midnight
- Fireworks as the year changes
- Buck’s Fizz breakfast or brunch on New Year’s Day
Plus a few gifts from the Scarlet
Some small things from us to you…
- A little Cornish something as a welcome on the first night, another as a farewell on the last
- A carefully-chosen food hamper to take home with you
Prices for the New Year Break start from £1950, based on two people sharing a Just Right Double. Please contact our reservations team using the enquiry form for New Year 2020 availability.
Please note that subject to government guidelines in light of the Covid-19 outbreak, some elements of our offers and breaks may be subject to change, but we will endeavour to provide alternatives. For the latest updates, please see our Covid-19 page here.