Celebrate New Year with the Scarlet
Each year we are delighted to welcome old friends and new for a Scarlet style home from home house party to welcome in the New Year. Our New Year Break offers a luxurious escape, with plenty of opportunity to indulge and relax as you wish from 30th December to 2nd January.
The details for our 2018 New Year Break and prices are still to be confirmed, but to give you a flavour, here are the details from our 2017 New Year Break:
Experience a welcome wine tasting, delicious treats from the kitchen, festive afternoon tea each day and a variety of activities and entertainment to enjoy as you wish, favourites include a Dancing Class with Rachel on New Year’s Eve and Tom Hunters Tasting Session on New Year’s Day.
We embrace a theme for New Year’s Eve, changing each year, allowing you to dress up or down for our gala dinner and evening of festivities. Begin with a tempting beverage at the bar, accompanied by music, enjoy our banquet with perfectly paired wines and after dinner strut your stuff or relax into the evening as the band strikes up to see in the New Year, toasting midnight with champagne and fireworks on the Retreat Terrace (weather permitting).
New Year’s Day is a treat, embrace a lie-in followed by a late brunch and then join Nick & his team for the Scarlet traditional New Year’s Day swim (wetsuits provided!), or simply watch from the beach or in the comfort of our lounges.
Our 2017 New Year’s Break included:
- Three nights in a beautiful Scarlet bedroom with stunning sea views
- Long, leisurely breakfasts each morning in the Scarlet restaurant, or in bed if you’d prefer
- Afternoon teas with festive homemade cakes every afternoon
- 3 course dinners each evening – including wine pairings and live music on New Year’s Eve
- An eclectic mix of entertainment and activities to dip in and out of, from photography workshops to dance lessons
- Live music, dancing, champagne and fireworks on New Year’s Eve
- Breakfast brunch and optional sea swim on New Year’s Day
Prices are to be confirmed for 2018, but please contact us below to enquire.