We are delighted to be working with the team at Appletons at the Vineyard, located at the beautiful Trevibban Mill, to offer you this twist on our popular gourmet breaks. Head chef, Andy Appleton and team create mouth-watering menus with Cornish ingredients and pair them with delicious wines, including those created on site in the vineyard. This wine adventure perfectly complements our wonderful wine and dining experience here at Scarlet.
- Begin your adventure with a glass of Camel Valley sparkling wine on arrival, an award-winning fizz from just around the corner
- Once you’re settled into your beautiful sea view room, move to the candlelit restaurant where you can experience our five-course tasting menu designed by our head chef, Mike Francis, using the very best seasonal produce
- To accompany each course enjoy a selection of exceptional wines from small artisan producers, beautifully paired to complement each course of your meal
- Awake the next day to a long, leisurely breakfast overlooking the spectacular North Cornish coast
- We will arrange a taxi to and from Trevibban Mill Vineyard, nested in St Issey Valley near Padstow. Here you will enjoy an exquisite three-course lunch or dinner especially created by Andy Appleton with paired wines featuring the finest selection from Trevibban Mill and other favourite producers, hosted by their attentive and knowledgable team.
- After another soothing night sleeping to the sounds of the sea, awake to another sumptuous Scarlet breakfast before returning home.
Returning for the autumn, book now for stays between Tuesday 9th October to Friday 14th December 2018. Prices start from £404 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room on a two-night break.
Prices include a two-night stay, breakfast each morning, fizz on arrival, five-course tasting menu, paired wines with tasting menu, taxi to and from Trevibban Mill and a three-course lunch or dinner at Appletons at the Vineyard.
*Please note as part of this break, lunch is available at Appletons at the Vineyard on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays, and dinner is only available on Fridays.