Celebrate Christmas as a Scarlet Style House Party
Our Christmas Break creates space for a luxurious and relaxing escape from 23rd December to 27th December, full of enticing treats from the kitchen, wisely selected drinks from our excellent bar and wine team, alongside activities and entertainment should you desire to join. The Scarlet Christmas can be just as you wish – relax in the capacious lounges, soaking up the view, or venture down to the beach for beautiful walks.
The details for our 2018 Christmas Break and prices are still to be confirmed, but to give you a flavour, here are the details from our 2017 Christmas Break:
Festive afternoon teas are served each day and time can be punctuated with engaging activities and entertainment, ranging from firm favourites, our Welcoming Wine Tasting and Rob Jewell’s Photography Masterclass, to new creative additions.
On Christmas Day, Nick and his team host an invigorating swim in the sea (wetsuits are provided!). Later, embrace the magic with a pre-lunch tipple followed by Christmas lunch with wonderfully paired wines whilst sharing laughter with new friends. Relax into the afternoon, ready to continue feasting with the ultimate Scarlet buffet into the evening.
Our 2017 Christmas Break included:
- Four nights in a beautiful Scarlet bedroom with stunning sea views
- Long, leisurely breakfasts each morning in the Scarlet restaurant, or in bed if you’d prefer
- Afternoon teas with festive homemade cakes
- Welcome Feast with paired wines
- Three course dinners on the 24th and 26th
- Christmas day lunch with paired wines
- Christmas day buffet
- An eclectic mix of entertainment and activities, live music and an optional sea swim on Christmas day
Prices are to be confirmed for 2018, but please contact us below to enquire.Call us
Our Christmas Break is for four nights arriving on 23rd December including breakfast, dinner, Christmas day lunch with wine, afternoon tea and entertainment. Prices are to be confirmed for 2018, but please contact us below to enquire.