Celebrate Christmas as a Scarlet Style House Party
Our Christmas Break creates space for a luxurious and relaxing four or five night stay from 22nd December to 27th December, full of enticing treats from the kitchen, wisely selected drinks from our excellent bar and wine team, and entertainment and activities should you desire to join.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a spa taster to refresh and revive you for the festivities. On the 23rd December, you will start the evening with canapés and welcome drinks to ‘meet the team’ followed by a tasting dinner with paired wines.
The Scarlet Christmas can be just as you wish – relax in the capacious lounges, soaking up the view, or venture down to the beach for beautiful walks. Festive afternoon teas are served each day and time can be punctuated with engaging activities and entertainment, ranging from a Christmas day dip and live music. A three-course dinner is included on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, and for the main event, Christmas Day, you’ll enjoy a Christmas feast at lunch, paired with wines and a buffet dinner in the evening.
Here’s a taste of our Scarlet 2019 Christmas break….
Festive afternoon teas are served each day and time can be punctuated with engaging activities and entertainment.
On Christmas Day, the team will host an invigorating swim in the sea (wetsuits are provided!) Later, embrace the magic with a pre-lunch tipple followed by Christmas lunch with wonderfully paired wines whilst sharing laughter with new friends. Relax into the afternoon, ready to continue feasting with the ultimate Scarlet buffet into the evening.
Our four or five-night Christmas break includes:
- Four or five nights in a beautiful Scarlet bedroom with stunning sea views
- Long, leisurely breakfasts each morning in the Scarlet restaurant, or in bed if you’d prefer
- Afternoon teas with festive homemade cakes
- Welcome Feast with paired wines
- Canapés & welcome drinks to ‘meet the team’ on the 23rd December followed by a tasting dinner with paired wines
- Three-course dinners on the 24th and 26th
- Christmas day lunch with paired wines
- Christmas day buffet
- An eclectic mix of entertainment and activities, live music and an optional sea swim on Christmas day
- Christmas gift from the Scarlet