We love to create changing, seasonal breaks at Scarlet. It’s our way of always offering you something different to try, like completely new combinations of spa treatments, specially designed tasting menus, using a particular ingredient that is in seasonal abundance or celebrating really special occasions.
To book call us on 01637 861 800 or email email@example.com.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
With prices for three nights starting from £505 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet. Find out more.
May and June often brings the best weather of the year in Cornwall with perfect temperatures, quiet beaches and an abundance of wild flowers. We have created a very special seasonal break that makes the most of our outdoor spaces – called meadow break. Mother nature allowing*, you’ll experience spa treatments in our coastal gardens overlooking the sea, afternoon tea with fizz on the retreat terrace and your choice of copper tub bath.
Our two night, mid-week meadow break runs Sunday-Thursday making the most of our wonderful outdoor spaces:
- Arrive, settle in to your room and then enjoy a three course evening meal (and hopefully a stunning sunset) in our sea view restaurant
- The following day, after a lazy breakfast, chose either a head, neck and arm massage or lower leg and foot massage on our bean bags in our wild coastal meadow
- Next, gaze out over the Atlantic and indulge in an Afternoon Tea (with fizz, of course) on our Retreat Terrace
- Afterwards, drift away in our giant copper tub with your choice of Ila Tub and Scrub treatment
- Finally retire for another night of sleeping to the sound of the sea
Available from 3rd May to 11th June excluding May half term holidays, Sunday to Thursday bookings only, prices starting from £410 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
*Unfortunately we cannot guarantee mother nature will be playing nicely. If the weather won’t allow for outdoor treatments and afternoon tea, we will use our indoor spaces, all of which have spectacular sea views.