We love to create changing, seasonal breaks at Scarlet. It’s our way of always offering you something different to try, like completely new combinations of spa treatments, specially designed tasting menus, using a particular ingredient that is in seasonal abundance or celebrating really special occasions.
To book call us on 01637 861 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
With prices for three nights starting from £505 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet. Find out more.
Taste of Spring Gourmet Break
Stay two nights and sample our favourite most flavourful foodie experiences with our Taste of the Spring gourmet break. This special break celebrates the amazing spring produce that our suppliers bring us each day: freshly landed seafood, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and locally reared meats.
- Arrive with us and begin your stay with a beautiful three-course lunch and a glass of fizz
- Then enjoy the extra light in the afternoon with a soak in our cliff top hot tub taking in the stunning views across the Atlantic
- After a relaxing day on the Cornish coast, experience our five-course taster menu especially created by our chef, Tom Hunter, with a selection of exceptional wines from small artisan producers, beautifully prepared to compliment each course of your meal
- Settle in to your second night, sleeping to the sound of the sea and awake to another sumptuous breakfast before returning home
Available Sunday to Thursday from 1st March to 24th April 2015, with prices starting from £350 per person for breaks in March and £400 per person for breaks in April, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Awakening Spa Break
This two-night break will leave you feeling nourished, revived and rejuvenated. Harnessing the nourishing properties of hand-harvested Cornish seaweed these spa treatments will detoxify and soften your skin ready for the spring sunshine.
- Arrive and bathe in our beautiful copper tub of organic hand-harvested Cornish seaweed which nourishes our skin and relaxes your muscles
- Moving in to the evening enjoy a three-course evening meal by candlelight in our restaurant
- The following day, further experience the benefits of nature with a Voya organic seaweed leaf wrap to detoxify, firm and soften the skin
- Renewed, sleep well to the sounds of the sea.
Available Sunday to Thursday from 1st March to 24th April 2015, with prices starting from £360 per person for breaks in March and £410 per person for breaks in April, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.