We love to create changing, seasonal breaks at Scarlet. It’s our way of always offering you something different to try, like completely new combinations of spa treatments, specially designed tasting menus, using a particular ingredient that is in seasonal abundance or celebrating really special occasions.
To book call us on 01637 861 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
With prices for three nights starting from £505 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet. Find out more.
Enjoy a three-night stay to nurture yourself, your partner and your bump. The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite Pai products to take home and continue to love your bump
- A three-course evening meal by candle light in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
With prices starting from £650 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.
*Please note that massage and yoga is suitable from 14 weeks, during earlier stages in pregnancy we can tailor make your break with more suitable treatments. To take the best care of you, we’d like to know all about you before you arrive so please let us know if you have any requests or concerns. Post-natal babymoons are very welcome too!
With a team of talented yoga tutors we can create a yoga break just for you. Our Ayurvedic interest is a lovely complement to yoga and supports your practice during your stay and when you return home.
Just let us have a short phone conversation to find out what style of yoga would suit, what new things you’d like to try and what asanas you’d like to work on and let us arrange the rest.
A three-night yoga break includes:
- Three-nights stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning
- Two dinners including one hosted by your yoga tutor
- One Ayurvedic consultation per person
- Three private yoga sessions of 90 minutes each
- One guided meditation session
- One four-hour Spa Journey including bathing ritual and massage tailored to you
- Complimentary yoga classes every morning
With prices starting from £760 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.