We love to create changing, seasonal breaks at Scarlet. It’s our way of always offering you something different to try, like completely new combinations of spa treatments, specially designed tasting menus, using a particular ingredient that is in seasonal abundance or celebrating really special occasions.
To book call us on 01637 861 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
With prices for three nights starting from £505 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet. Find out more.
Enjoy a three-night stay to nurture yourself, your partner and your bump. The Scarlet babymoon gives you the opportunity to spend some time enjoying peace and relaxation together to make the most of this magical time.
This special break includes:
- 3 nights in a stunning sea view room and a two-course breakfast each morning
- With the expert direction from a specialist pregnancy trained therapist, a massage lesson will help you relax and give you techniques to keep up the good work
- Strengthen and support your body and mind with a private pregnancy yoga class.
- Your specialist pregnancy journey will ease your muscles and nourish your body giving you calm and leaving you rested and restored.
- Our favourite Pai products to take home and continue to love your bump
- A three-course evening meal by candle light in our dining room
- On one day enjoy a three-course lunch taking in the beautiful views across Mawgan Porth
With prices starting from £650 per person, based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.
*Please note that massage and yoga is suitable from 14 weeks, during earlier stages in pregnancy we can tailor make your break with more suitable treatments. To take the best care of you, we’d like to know all about you before you arrive so please let us know if you have any requests or concerns. Post-natal babymoons are very welcome too!
With a team of talented yoga tutors we can create a yoga break just for you. Our Ayurvedic interest is a lovely complement to yoga and supports your practice during your stay and when you return home.
Just let us have a short phone conversation to find out what style of yoga would suit, what new things you’d like to try and what asanas you’d like to work on and let us arrange the rest.
A three-night yoga break includes:
- Three-nights stay in a sea view room with two-course breakfast every morning
- Two dinners including one hosted by your yoga tutor
- One Ayurvedic consultation per person
- Three private yoga sessions of 90 minutes each
- One guided meditation session
- One four-hour Spa Journey including bathing ritual and massage tailored to you
- Complimentary yoga classes every morning
With prices starting from £760 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room for a three-night break.
At the Scarlet we like to celebrate Christmas as a house party. Simple, warm festivities without overdosing our guests on gaudy decorations, too much eggnog and ho-ho-ho-ing.
Both inside and out, the Scarlet will give you a memorable Christmas. Set above Mawgan Porth beach, the coast path beckons bracing scenic walks and our open fires will be roaring to welcome you back to enjoy afternoon tea. An eclectic mix of entertainment from photography and yoga to dance lessons and wine tasting will be running throughout the Christmas break for you to dip in and out of as you please.
On Christmas Day wake up with an invigorating swim in the sea (wetsuits are provided!). Later, take in the view with a pre-lunch tipple and then tuck into a traditional Christmas lunch whilst sharing laughter with new friends. Old movies, live music and a buffet will lead the celebrations into the evening with a few surprises thrown in.
Prices start from £895.00 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room. Arrival on 23rd December for four nights. Price includes breakfast, dinner, Christmas day lunch with wine, afternoon tea and entertainment.
Get away from it all on a three-night Hideaway Break between Christmas and New Year. It’s the perfect opportunity to stop and relax during the hectic festive season, recover from Christmas and prepare for the New Year.
- Arrive on 27th December and let us take care of you.
- Enjoy long leisurely breakfasts and three-course dinners lit by candle light.
- Go for bracing cliff top walks and warm yourselves in the spa.
Prices start from £577.50 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room, arrival on 27th December for three nights. Price includes breakfast each morning and dinner every evening.
We like to celebrate New Year as a Scarlet style house party.
We welcome back old friends each year and make new ones, as our guests make themselves at home with an eclectic mix of entertainment and activities to dip in and out of as you please.
This year’s New Year’s Eve theme is to be 1950s – think rock and roll, cocktails and swing dresses. The evening begins with a beginners dance lesson, then dress to impress for our banquet with perfectly paired wines included. After dinner the band strikes up again giving guests the chance to take to the floor and dance in the New Year. Traditionally we toast the New Year at midnight with champagne and fireworks on the Retreat Terrace (weather permitting).
On New Year’s Day, guests can enjoy a lie-in followed by a late brunch or for those that are brave enough there is a morning wet suit swim to awaken the senses. For something a bit more relaxing you could ease yourself into the day with some yoga.
Prices start from £940 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room for a four-night break. Arrival on 30th December for four nights. Price includes breakfast, dinner, afternoon tea and entertainment.
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us at email@example.com