We love to create changing, seasonal breaks at Scarlet. It’s our way of always offering you something different to try, like completely new combinations of spa treatments, specially designed tasting menus, using a particular ingredient that is in seasonal abundance or celebrating really special occasions.
To book call us on 01637 861 800 or email email@example.com.
Three & Four Night Spa Packages
Indulging in a long stay at the Scarlet of three or four nights will be a real escape from your daily life, an opportunity to really wind down and make a lasting difference on your wellbeing.
- Bed and breakfast for three or four nights – fall asleep to the sounds of the sea each night, and awaken to a freshly cooked breakfast.
- Dinner on two nights of your choice so that you can both experience the Scarlet restaurant and local restaurants too if you like – Fifteen and the gastronomic delights of Padstow are right on our doorstep and our reception team can arrange taxis for you
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay along with morning and evening spa classes such as yoga and pilates
- A four-hour, individually tailored, Scarlet Journey which incorporates bathing and treatments to help you restore your life balance
- Tips on relaxation techniques for you to take home with you.
With prices for three nights starting from £505 per person, our spa breaks are the best value way to experience the Scarlet. Find out more.
Get away from it all on a three-night Hideaway Break between Christmas and New Year. It’s the perfect opportunity to stop and relax during the hectic festive season, recover from Christmas and prepare for the New Year.
- Arrive on 27th December and let us take care of you.
- Enjoy long leisurely breakfasts and three-course dinners lit by candle light.
- Go for bracing cliff top walks and warm yourselves in the spa.
- Take a therapeutic Scarlet Spa journey for four whole hours to really unwind and feel rejuvenated.
Prices start from £685.00 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room. Arrival on 27th December for three nights. Price includes breakfast each morning, dinner on two nights of your choice and the Scarlet’s signature four hour Spa Journey is also included.
A restorative two-night break fully embracing the contrast between the cold elements outside and the hot elements inside our lovely spa.
- Arrive, slide into our beautiful copper tub to wind you down and warm your bones, then moving into the evening enjoy a three-course evening meal by candle light in our restaurant.
- After a lazy breakfast, explore the amazing cliff top walks along the south west coast path, taking a winter picnic complete with the Scarlet’s signature spiced hot chocolate.
- On return, renew your warmth with a full body hot poultice massage.
- Relax into another night to sleep well with the sound of the sea.
- A knit your own scarf gift per person included that you can take home with you as a memory of your Cornish winter break.
Available Sunday to Thursday. October prices start from £420 per person, November and December prices start from £350 per person based on two people sharing a sea-view Just Right room for two nights.
Enjoy a unique dining experience with a wine inspired menu carefully created by our Head Chef Tom Hunter, matched with four different Tarlant sparkling wines and with the knowledgeable and charming Benoit to guide you through each course.
A two-night package from the 5th – 7th December starts from £340.00 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room. Including breakfast each morning, dinner in the Scarlet Restaurant and, of course, the wine makers’ dinner with wine flight. Read more
The Festive Season
Christmas Craft Breaks
Get Christmas wrapped up stress free with a three-night escape to the Cornwall and the Scarlet, return home with cards and gifts done without breaking a sweat.
- Arrive with us ready to enjoy our craft class, producing beautiful handmade Christmas cards with our arts & crafts specialist Clare Parker. Break for sumptuous afternoon tea with a glass of fizz to relax into the evening.
- After a leisurely breakfast, take the opportunity to explore the local area, spend time writing your cards or hole up inside our beautiful spa – taking advantage of a 20% discount on our range of tailored spa journeys. End your day dining by candle light in the Scarlet Restaurant.
- The following day, maybe visit a local Christmas market to collect any last minute gifts in the morning, returning to lunch with us and again join Clare, creating unique and natural wrapping in which to encase your loved ones’ Christmas gifts.
- Relax into another night to sleep well with the sound of the sea, before embarking on the journey home, with Christmas all wrapped up.
Prices start from £415.00 per person for three nights, based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
Breaks run on Thursday 27th to Sunday 28th November and Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th December 2014.
Christmas at the Scarlet
At the Scarlet we like to celebrate Christmas as a house party. Simple, warm festivities without overdosing our guests on gaudy decorations, too much eggnog and ho-ho-ho-ing.
Both inside and out, the Scarlet will give you a memorable Christmas. Set above Mawgan Porth beach, the coast path beckons bracing scenic walks and our open fires will be roaring to welcome you back to enjoy afternoon tea. An eclectic mix of entertainment from photography and yoga to dance lessons and wine tasting will be running throughout the Christmas break for you to dip in and out of as you please.
On Christmas Day wake up with an invigorating swim in the sea (wetsuits are provided!). Later, take in the view with a pre-lunch tipple and then tuck into a traditional Christmas lunch whilst sharing laughter with new friends. Old movies, live music and a buffet will lead the celebrations into the evening with a few surprises thrown in.
Prices start from £860.00 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room. Arrival 23rd December for four nights. Price includes breakfast, dinner, Christmas day lunch with wine, afternoon tea and entertainment.
We like to celebrate New Year as a Scarlet style house party.
We welcome back old friends each year and make new ones, as our guests make themselves at home with an eclectic mix of entertainment and activities to dip in and out of as you please.
On New Year’s Eve join us for our beginners dance lesson, then dress to impress for our banquet with perfectly paired wines included. After dinner the band strikes up again giving guests the chance to take to the floor and dance in the New Year. Traditionally we toast the New Year at midnight with champagne and fireworks on the Retreat Terrace (weather permitting).
On New Year’s Day, guests can enjoy a lie-in followed by a late brunch or for those that are brave enough there is a morning wet suit swim to awaken the senses. For something a bit more relaxing you could ease yourself into the day with some yoga.
Prices start from £692.50 pp based on two sharing a Just Right room. Arrival on 30th December for three nights. Price includes breakfast, dinner, afternoon tea and entertainment.