May and June often brings the best weather of the year in Cornwall with perfect temperatures, quiet beaches and an abundance of wild flowers. We have created a very special seasonal break that makes the most of our outdoor spaces – called the Meadow Break. Mother nature allowing*, you’ll experience spa treatments in our coastal gardens overlooking the sea, afternoon tea with fizz on the retreat terrace and your choice of copper tub bath.
Our two night, mid-week meadow break runs Sunday-Thursday making the most of our wonderful outdoor spaces:
- Arrive, settle in to your room and then enjoy a three course evening meal (and hopefully a stunning sunset) in our sea view restaurant
- The following day, after a lazy breakfast, chose either a head, neck and arm massage or lower leg and foot massage on our bean bags in our wild coastal meadow
- Next, gaze out over the Atlantic and indulge in an Afternoon Tea (with fizz, of course) on our Retreat Terrace
- Afterwards, drift away in our giant copper tub with your choice of Ila Tub and Scrub treatment
- Finally retire for another night of sleeping to the sound of the sea
Available from 3rd May to 11th June excluding May half term holidays, Sunday to Thursday bookings only, prices starting from £410 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
*Unfortunately we cannot guarantee mother nature will be playing nicely. If the weather won’t allow for outdoor treatments and afternoon tea, we will use our indoor spaces, all of which have spectacular sea views.
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us at email@example.com