Red Hotels – creates a new business
Red Hotels is developing an exciting new business and we are looking for a bright and ambitious digital marketer to join our team. Red Hotels has a unique approach to hospitality which is cutting edge in both innovation and sustainability. We are family owned and have two very diverse hotels overlooking the stunning coast around Mawgan Porth – Bedruthan Hotel & Spa and the Scarlet. Both share the ambition of providing world class individual service to our guests to ensure they realise the greatest possible enjoyment from their stay with us.
But we also take our time to look after our teams. We are looking for people who share our ethos and would value being inspired and supported to reach their full potential. We encourage our teams to experience nature, enjoy art and design and discover the simple pleasures in life whilst developing some beautiful relationships with their colleagues and our guests.
We are expanding our offers and developing a new business model and as a result now require a
Creative Marketing Executive
to specialize in Digital marketing or Brand Development.
Our current team skills allow us to recruit an ambitious team player who wishes to specialise in either pure digital marketing or in a broader brand development role.
For the Digital marketing specialist, the role involves working as part of a team to;
• Develop our marketing strategy on digital platforms
• Develop our new website and existing hotel websites
• Execute SEO /PPC activity and looking at innovation and trends in this area
• Manage data capture and databases
• Plan and deliver email marketing campaigns;
• Support sales and marketing initiatives for all of our businesses
• Drive audience engagement and encourage income generation
For the Brand development, the role involves working as part of a team to ;
• Develop our new business brand and related activities including market research and customer segmentation
• Manage data capture and databases
• Design partnership marketing programmes and deal with related contracts
• Execute the optimisation of our new website and existing hotel websites including SEO/PCC activity.
• Promote the Company at selected events and fairs
• Design and support sales and marketing initiatives for all of our businesses
The right candidate is likely to have;
• A keen interest in creative brand development and the role of digital marketing
• An interest in retail digital marketing and e-commerce
• At least 18 months’ experience in Digital Marketing or Brand marketing
• A proficiency with e-shots/e-newsletters, Social Media and Paid Search
• Have experience with HTML, CSS, and experience in SEO techniques
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to work under their own initiative and driven to achieve
• Attention to detail
It would be an advantage if you have an interest in creative, sporting or adventure activities and/or the creativity, enthusiasm, imagination and research ability to learn about them.
In return we are offering a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
Additional benefits include;
Free experience of our Restaurant and Rooms
Free meals whilst on duty
Challenge based Development Grant towards non-work-related personal development
One additional day annual leave following one year’s service
3% matched company contribution to the pension scheme after 1 year of service
Cashback health cover scheme
If you believe you fulfil the criteria and would like to join our team, please apply by emailing your CV and covering email to email@example.com by 24th May 2013
Direct applications only
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK