If you fancy a Scarlet treat in your stocking this Christmas, let your loved ones know with our handy hint dropper. Choose which gift you would like – and we will do the rest.
Take time out together and share some pure Scarlet indulgence on our two night Reconnect Summer Break.
- Arrive and enjoy a beautiful three-course evening meal overlooking the ocean before taking a moonlit stroll on the beach, listening to the waves.
- After a lazy breakfast the next day, spend some time sunbathing and relaxing in our outdoor natural pool, or exploring the cliff tops along the coast path.
- In the afternoon gaze over the sea from the warmth of our cliff top hot tub, maybe with a glass of fizz in hand.
- Then indulge in a beautiful Afternoon Tea with glasses of champagne, homemade scones, sandwiches and cakes on the Retreat Terrace
- Finally fall asleep to the sound of the sea, fully relaxed, rejuvenated
Available Sunday to Thursday from 1st July to 2nd October 2014, with prices starting from £380 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us at email@example.com
It’s what we’ve all been waiting for: British Summer Time finally arrives on 30th March. With the clocks going forward, we’re really excited about the extra hour of daylight we’ll have in the evening.
To celebrate that little bit more light, we’ve launched an exclusive Two Night Sunset Break to make the most of the glorious views of the sun setting over the sea.
- Arrive, settle in and enjoy a three-course meal by candlelight whilst watching the sun set and the stars come out
- The following day, after a beautiful breakfast, take a stroll on the beach, take a yoga class or enjoy some time in the spa
- Followed by a lovely lazy three-course lunch enjoying the views of the Atlantic
- Then toast that extra bit of daylight with a glass of British fizz in our cliff top hot tub as you watch the sun disappear into the sea
- Finally settle into our lounge chairs and share a deli platter before retiring for the night
These breaks are only available for a few days between Sunday 30th March to Thursday 3rd April with just 10 sunset hot tub slots available – so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Prices from £275 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedruthan Steps, just moments along the coast from us, has been awarded Dark Sky Discovery status making this beautiful stretch of coast the perfect place for gazing up at the stars.
Stargazing together is deeply romantic, free and, in this over-digitised age of ours, delightfully disconnected – leaving you and your lover free to reconnect with each other. So log off, pack up your stargazing kit and let Mother Nature take your breath away.
Cornwall in Winter has an enchanted air. There’s a beauty and magic to the white frosty fields and the mist that clings to the rivers in the morning. The summer crowds have gone leaving behind beautiful empty beaches, deserted cliff paths and quaint old pubs where there’s always a seat by the fire.
It’s empty, peaceful and still, leaving room for it’s mystical, romantic side to emerge. Winter is when mysterious, old Cornwall unfurls – the land of giants and mermaids, and legendary lovers like Lancelot and Guinevere and Tristan and Isolde.
If you’d like to discover the delights of Cornwall in Winter, here are a few ideas…
For a magical Valentine’s Day, treat yourselves to an indulgent lunch or dinner at the Scarlet Restaurant. There are plenty of sharing dishes for two for a little extra romance.
Three courses for £42.50
Wine flight £35.00 per person
A Twilight Retreat makes a perfect Valentine gift for your other half and is a magical break for couples. Our Twilight Retreat* is a two night break of stargazing from our clifftop hot tubs, candlelit dinners, walks on the beach and time in the Scarlet Spa.
Read more →
For the ultimate celebration of Valentine’s Day spend two or three enchanted nights together in one of our sea view rooms.
Retreat to the Scarlet for the weekend and take time to concentrate on each other whilst we take care of you. Take moonlit walks on Mawgan Porth beach, cosy up in front of the fire and unwind in the Scarlet spa – nowhere else is more peaceful and romantic.
Read more →