Get Christmas all wrapped up on one of our craft workshops in the comfort of the Scarlet and treat yourself to an Afternoon Tea with fizz or a delicious lunch to reward all your hard work.
Warm yourself up in the indulgent Scarlet spa with a hot poultice back massage, cliff top hot tub and delicious Afternoon Tea.
To celebrate the festive season, we’ve created a special set lunch offer in collaboration with Nyetimber just for our lovely locals. During November and December local residents can enjoy a beautiful set three-course lunch with a glass of Nyetimber champagne for just £19.50 per person.
Sample set lunch menu:
Crown Prince pumpkin soup with wild mushrooms
Risotto of Cornish crab with orange and chives
Gloucester Old Spot pork with black pudding, red cabbage and roasted apples
Caramelised shallot tart with Westcombe ricotta, hazelnuts and nasturtiums
Blackberry parfait with oatmeal and Tregothnan honey jelly
William pear sorbet with spiced biscuit
*To claim this offer please bring proof of a local postcode (TR, PL, EX & TQ) in form of a bill or identification. Must be booked in advance and subject to availability. Offer available Monday to Saturday between Saturday 1st November and Monday 22nd December.
Relax and unwind with a luxurious copper tub (big enough for two) and a 30 minute treatment.
Gaze out to sea from the pool, warm yourself in the steam room, take a Serenity Copper Tub, enjoy a delicious spa lunch (you can stay in your robes) and select from one of three 30-minute treatments all for just £97.50 per person where two share or £120 alone*. You’ll have full use of the spa, discover the luxury of our pods in the deep relaxation room, utterly relax.
Make the most of this stunning weather and our beautiful outdoor spaces with our summer spa offer this August.
Sunbathe by the pool, relax in a cliff top hot tub, enjoy a tiffin-box picnic lunch and select from one of three 30-minute treatments given outdoors in a private space in our meadow garden all for just £95 per person*.
- Use of the spa facilities including our beautiful natural outdoor reed-filtered pool, meadow garden, indoor pool and steam rooms
- Picnic spa lunch to enjoy wherever you like
- Choice of facial, head massage or foot massage in the sunshine
- Cliff top hot tub
For just £95 per person
Chose from the following treatments:
Mukabhayanga – Tri Dosha Facial Massage
Working on the face, neck and head, this therapy involves applying firm pressure to lift facial muscles. Massage to marma points increases energy flow and eases problem lines giving you a visible natural facelift.
Shirobhyanga -Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Head Massage
A head, neck and arm massage used in India for centuries to release muscular tension. Ayurvedic oils nourish the scalp promoting hair growth and releasing tensions associated with migraine, headache and neck stiffness.
Padabayanga – Tri-Dosha Lower Leg & Foot Massage
The Ayurvedic alternative to reflexology, this foot treatment starts with a firm massage of the lower leg followed by a marma point foot massage using deep pressure techniques to release energy blocks, improve circulation and increase energy.
*Subject to availability and mother nature being kind to us. Any treatments can be taken in our lovely treatment room if the weather doesn’t look good
To book please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01637 861 800
Take time out together and share some pure Scarlet indulgence on our two night Reconnect Summer Break.
- Arrive and enjoy a beautiful three-course evening meal overlooking the ocean before taking a moonlit stroll on the beach, listening to the waves.
- After a lazy breakfast the next day, spend some time sunbathing and relaxing in our outdoor natural pool, or exploring the cliff tops along the coast path.
- In the afternoon gaze over the sea from the warmth of our cliff top hot tub, maybe with a glass of fizz in hand.
- Then indulge in a beautiful Afternoon Tea with glasses of champagne, homemade scones, sandwiches and cakes on the Retreat Terrace
- Finally fall asleep to the sound of the sea, fully relaxed, rejuvenated
Available Sunday to Thursday from 1st July to 2nd October 2014, with prices starting from £380 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us at email@example.com
It’s what we’ve all been waiting for: British Summer Time finally arrives on 30th March. With the clocks going forward, we’re really excited about the extra hour of daylight we’ll have in the evening.
To celebrate that little bit more light, we’ve launched an exclusive Two Night Sunset Break to make the most of the glorious views of the sun setting over the sea.
- Arrive, settle in and enjoy a three-course meal by candlelight whilst watching the sun set and the stars come out
- The following day, after a beautiful breakfast, take a stroll on the beach, take a yoga class or enjoy some time in the spa
- Followed by a lovely lazy three-course lunch enjoying the views of the Atlantic
- Then toast that extra bit of daylight with a glass of British fizz in our cliff top hot tub as you watch the sun disappear into the sea
- Finally settle into our lounge chairs and share a deli platter before retiring for the night
These breaks are only available for a few days between Sunday 30th March to Thursday 3rd April with just 10 sunset hot tub slots available – so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Prices from £275 per person based on two sharing a Just Right room
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org