As soon as the sun comes out, the world seems transformed bathed in it’s golden rays. Here is our guide with some ideas to make the most of the glorious summer we’ve finally been blessed with…
Between the startling yellow outcrops of gorse, an abundance of wildflowers appear in May and June.
We are very lucky as one of the best wildflower coastal walks in Cornwall is Mawgan Porth to Bedruthan Steps. Here are our favourite wild blooms to look out for: Read more →
May and June often brings the best weather of the year in Cornwall with perfect temperatures, quiet beaches and an abundance of wild flowers. We have created a very special seasonal break that makes the most of our outdoor spaces – we call it the meadow break. Mother nature allowing*, you’ll experience spa treatments in our coastal gardens overlooking the sea and be the first to try our brand new giant copper tub with Ila Awakening Tub and Scrub, using lavender from our gardens.
Our two night, mid-week meadow break runs Sunday-Thursday:
- Arrive, settle in to your room and then enjoy a three course evening meal (and hopefully a stunning sunset) in our sea view restaurant
- The following day, after a leisurely breakfast, chose either a head, neck and arm massage or lower leg and foot massage in our wild coastal meadow
- Next, gaze out over the Atlantic and indulge in an Afternoon Tea (with fizz, of course) on our Retreat Terrace
- Afterwards, drift away in our brand new giant copper tub with an Ila Awakening Tub and Scrub, using lavender from our gardens
- Finally retire for another night of sleeping to the sound of the sea
Available from 4th May to 26th June, Sunday to Thursday bookings only, prices starting from £385 per person based on two people sharing a Just Right room.
*Unfortunately we cannot guarantee mother nature will be playing nicely. If the weather won’t allow for outdoor treatments and afternoon tea, we will use our indoor spaces, all of which have spectacular sea views.
To book please call us on 01637 861 800 or email us at email@example.com